Friday, September 30, 2011

Happy Birthday Luke! {Daddy too!}

Happy Birthday to my two best boys!
I can't believe a year has passed since my heart doubled in size (again!).

I remember everything about that day so clearly,
but my favorite memory from that day is this...
Words honestly cannot describe the feeling a mama gets when her
baby is holding her baby...two of God's creations...placed in my care...

Luke Joseph, you light up my days (but not my nights, which I am ever so grateful for:)! I love you to the moon and back, and I pray that you will grow into the man God has intended you to be. Happy 1st Birthday precious one!

*Side note: Justin, I love you to the moon and back too and hope your day is special, but all the glory that is this post must go to the little guy...that's the price you pay for sharing your birthday with my other favorite boy. ;)

No comments: