Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Just Stuff

 I took the kids to the Christmas Parade after dance one night.
We have gone through a bout of sleepless nights, which thankfully
 are very rare. On this particular night he wanted his mama and 
peanut butter crackers...at 11PM. It's a good thing I love this boy! :)
And on this particular night both of them came
to bed with us about 4AM...and let me just say
that a queen bed is NOT made for a family of 4. ;)
 We went to Bryce's birthday party...
Y'all. I could seriously eat him up with a spoon.
These three little fireballs love to run and play after church!
 These two helped me make Oreo balls. 
It's rare to get a pic of my two guys looking so sweet
 mainly because my little guy is not all that fond of my
big guy when I'm around, but they are oh so precious!
 We went to see one of Santa's helpers. In true fashion Luke jumped
  right in his lap. E stood back since he was clearly NOT the real
 Santa (he can only be found at Mrs. Shauna's and the cow sale;)!
Our newest problem with Cool Hand Wild Man Luke:
 He gets out of his seatbelt (and gets comfy):/. Any advice?
I was sick so E packed her own lunch:).
We are conquering the sleep issue...with a bed full of stuff!
 Dance Christmas Party
Elmer the Elf has been quite the character this year...lucky for him,
 though, he hasn't made any major messes. I guess he's overhear
 me say that he would be shipped right back to the North Pole;)!
2012 is slipping away...

No comments: