I took today off to go to school with my baby for her Field Day! Mrs. MiMi was brave and opened her home to all of FACS Preschool. She and all of the teachers did a great job organizing it, and the kids had so much fun. I was a little sad to see this day come, because it signifies the ending of the school year...a school year that has been so much more than I even prayed it would be. Mrs. Lolli is truly a Godsend. My children have been so blessed with great people to care for and teach them while I work.
After all the fun, we stopped at "The Cupcake Store"
for a little treat. I love mommy/daughter days! :)
Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever. Psalm 107:1
I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world. John 16:33
No comments:
Post a Comment