skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Thanksgiving 2013
We started Thanksgiving Day off at Roger and Pam's lake house, which we LOVE since the kids have an entire floor to themselves and we can actually participate in adult conversation. Then we went to Mama's to have Thanksgiving with my family. I didn't even take the camera out at either place. Last night I picked Wanda up in the freezing cold, we headed to pick Amy up, and shopped until we dropped. I rolled in bed around 4AM and woke up to find that this guy had returned!
Tonight we gathered with the McCollums, and for the first time in I don't know how long EVERYONE was there! Of course, this called for family pics. The first one is MawMaw and PawPaw with all of their great-grandchildren, and the second one is of them with all of their children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren.
E & EK
PawPaw and Luke
No comments:
Post a Comment