Sunday, October 19, 2014

Parties & Pumpkins {& Santa}

Yesterday started with a MUCH needed last minute haircut before we visited with the big guy in the red suit (yes, I know it's October), where E declared she'd like a back handspring mat, an American Girl doll with short hair, and a pink Gator. Luke asked for a fireman suit, a bouncy ball, and flowers for his mama (be still my heart:). Then, we were invited to 3 birthday parties within 3 hours! Unfortunately, time and resources only allowed us to attend two of them.

Justin chose to take Luke to Blair's party since it was during the Bama game and he knew there would be a TV (and let me just say that I'm not sure where this team has been all season but I hope they show up at the rest of the games), while I took E to J.T. and Kinlee's party (and stayed updated via the ESPN College Football app and my mama's texts;). When it was over we headed to Blair's to see the birthday girl and visit with Steven, Jennifer, and Ella (who loves me:).

Luke was in Heaven right in that sandbox!
 
Finally, around 6PM I talked the kiddos into leaving because they promised their Nana they were coming to spend the night. Apparently when I dropped them off, though, their night was just beginning because I was still getting pictures via text after 9PM. They carved their first pumpkin! (And Luke didn't have pajamas, so he ended up in Big Sis's pink pants, ha!)
 


No comments: