I had to take off yesterday to take Luke Man back to the doctor. He woke up Friday morning with a cough, and we immediately started breathing treatments. We did them throughout the weekend. He didn't get worse, but he wasn't getting any better. Dr. Ray was concerned about his wheezing, so we are back to doing treatments every 4 hours. He also added a "controller" to the treatment once a day. It is suppose to help prevent the wheezing. Say a prayer for our little guy!
I had to take another sick day today to be at home with Luke. For those who have forgotten, I am a few sick days shy of a load...I'm actually "borrowing" next month's day. As much as I would LOVE to stay at home with my sweet baby every day (especially when he's sick), let's hope I don't have to be out again...that would put me starting next year "in the hole".
He sure is a happy little guy, even if he is sick! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment