In this world you will have trouble. But take heart!
I have overcome the world. John 16:33
I woke up this morning in the comfort of my home, knowing that my babies were tucked safely in their beds. Many Alabamians can't say the same after yesterday's devastating tornadoes. My heart is heavy for those suffering so close to my home, and I am so thankful that God spared my family. Please be in prayer for our great state, and if it's in your means to help...be it physical donations, monetary donations, or powerful prayers...please do so today!
Freely you have received; freely give! Matthew 10:8
We, like many others in Alabama, got the kids out of bed and
I have overcome the world. John 16:33
I woke up this morning in the comfort of my home, knowing that my babies were tucked safely in their beds. Many Alabamians can't say the same after yesterday's devastating tornadoes. My heart is heavy for those suffering so close to my home, and I am so thankful that God spared my family. Please be in prayer for our great state, and if it's in your means to help...be it physical donations, monetary donations, or powerful prayers...please do so today!
Freely you have received; freely give! Matthew 10:8
We, like many others in Alabama, got the kids out of bed and





1 comment:
Praying....
Post a Comment