Tonight we went to Noccalula Falls to see the lights. The last few years we've gone to Fantasy in Lights at Callaway Gardens...let me just say this was MUCH better. Not only was it a shorter drive, but it was only $5 per person in comparison to the $22 per person we've been paying (and kids 4 and under got in free)! They had a train you could ride, but there was a long wait so we decided to skip it and walk through the park. They had lots of stuff for the kids to do (decorate cookies, write a letter to Santa, meet Santa, petting zoo, etc.). I promise I'm not getting paid for all this free advertisement (although I should, ha!).
Anyway, on to the cute kid pics...
The kids rested up on the way there...
4 of the 5...
The kids weren't interested in getting their picture
made with the Chick-Fil-A cow, so daddy did:)
Inside the park...
Again...not the real Santa, but this helper came from
the North Pole for a quick visit before Christmas:)
I tried to snap a few pics of Daddy and the babies...
they're not perfect, but they are a perfect picture of real life:)
Emma and Papa
A cute little duck...
Does anybody notice anything wrong with this tractor?
Our little family:)
No comments:
Post a Comment