Five years ago my life was turned upside down by an 8lb. 2oz. baby girl. You have brought me more joy (and tears) than I could ever have imagined before I was blessed by you. A few things about you at this age...
- You are as strong willed as they come! And you're smart...I have this feeling it will be a dangerous combination as you get older.
- You are so incredibly smart, and you literally soak up knowledge like a sponge. You question and analyze everything (I have no idea where you got that from ;).
- You also have a memory that is amazing. You will remind me of things I said months and months ago.
- You have a heart for the Lord, and you praise Him constantly. You do have a lot of questions, and your Daddy and I do our very best to answer them in terms you can understand without scaring you. That is hard sometimes. Heaven is a big topic right now. You understand that it's the coolest place ever, and you definitely want to go there someday...but you always tell us you don't want to go without us.
- You are a girly-girl and a tomboy all in one...a perfect combination! You went dove hunting with your daddy last weekend, but of course wore a bow:).
- You are the best sister in the world...and Luke tells you so!!
- I am so blessed by you. God loaned me a most precious gift on September 18, 2007, and I can only pray that I do right by Him. You are one amazing kid, and I can't wait to see what God has in store for the next year!
(Supper at Mexico)
Flowers from Cheyenne...

American Girl Doll from Maz...
Stats and other info...
- You weigh 45lbs. and are 45 inches tall.
- You are not a picky eater...the only thing you don't eat is eggs.
- You are FINALLY a good sleeper! You usually go to bed around 8PM. We wake you up around 6:30 on school days, and you wake up between 7:30 and 8:30 on weekends (of course, you are usually up later too).
- You still NEED a nap, although you disagree. A 1.5-2 hour nap makes a world of difference in our evenings! On the days you lay down but don't go to sleep, you are less than easy to get along with before bedtime. :)













No comments:
Post a Comment