I got a call from school yesterday saying Emma was throwing up. I picked her up and took her to her daddy, but she never was sick again...until 11:30 last night when she threw up all in her bed and then continued to throw up until she dry heaved. Several hours later we were settled back down and finally dozed off...only to be woken up around 4AM to the sound of Emma falling off my bed onto the hardwood floor. At 6:30AM I decided I would take a gamble and try to find a sub...as luck would have it I was able to get one, so I turned my phone on silent and we are at home today.
When I got home from a midnight trip to Mapco for Sprite
and Pepto Bismol I found them sound asleep on the couch.
Today we are playing in our PJs and thankfully NOT sick:).
And here are some other random pics of my sweet babies.
I absolutely love watching them play and interact together.
2 comments:
I just heard about all this throwing up this morning at Liz's and I am already in prayer that we avoid it! (Highly unlikely) I am also with you on the Elmer thing...no messes or I will take that little elf's life;)
Haha!! Is she giving Luke a haircut?? That's too cute!
Post a Comment