Sunday, January 6, 2013

Just one more day...

On Friday I went back to work, but work (in my business) is not work at all when there are no kids there. So, tomorrow's the day. And, y'all, it will be just as hard getting up in the morning and getting to work on time (which is now earlier than it used to be) as it is after being "off" in the summer. 

I can't wait to hear all the fun stories my kiddos have to tell, and I'm excited to get big hugs and find out what Santa brought. But I could definitely use just one more day...

We went skating on Saturday with the church. It took E a little bit to get warmed up, but she did pretty good and had fun (except for the time she spent on her "beer-end";). I'm no fool, so I did not put on shoes with wheels;). 
 After church today we decided to delay nap
 time in favor of a little outdoor family time. 
We got early baths and took it easy this evening.
 And let's not forget...
 Just one more day...RTR!

No comments: