Monday, September 30, 2013

The Birthday Questions: Luke {Age 3}

1. What is your favorite color?
  • blue
2. What is your favorite toy?
  • cows
3. What is your favorite fruit?
  • I like cucumbers. (Side Note: I tried to get him to name a more typical fruit and he chose kiwi...thinking he may have been just saying it because I named it as a choice I asked him what it looked like...he quickly told me that it was green with brown spots inside. I guess he told me.;)
4. What is your favorite TV show?
  • Woody (which isn't technically a TV show, but the kid LOVES Toy Story so we went with it:)
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch?
  • peaches (he really likes fruit:)
6. What is your favorite outfit?
  • Buzz underwears
7. What is your favorite game?
  • puzzles
8. What is your favorite snack?
  • goldfish
9. What is your favorite animal?
  • a cow (shocker;)
10. What is your favorite song?
  • Wheels on the Bus
11. What is your favorite book?
  • Jesus book
12. Who is your best friend?
  • Hudson
13. What is your favorite cereal?
  • blue cereal
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside?
  • play in the sandbox
15. What is your favorite drink?
  • tea
16. What is your favorite holiday?
  • Jesus...good food (I swear these are his words...I guess that covers them all, ha!)
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night?
  • a blanket
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast?
  • oatmeal
19. What do you want for supper on your birthday?
  • pecan swirl and cheese puffs
20. What do you want to be when you grow up?
  • Woody

No comments: