Saturday, July 26, 2014

Pensacola Beach 2014

We left Wednesday after lunch and headed to the beach. Roughly five hours later we had already been grocery shopping and made it to our room just in time for pizza delivery! We ate quickly and headed to the pool. Thursday we ate breakfast and headed to the beach, where we stayed until 3:00PM with NOT A SINGLE COMPLAINT. Friday was more of the same, but after lunch we went to Foley to shop and eat at the Original Oyster house (yum!). Y'all. I had forgotten what "vacation" was actually like. This was seriously the best one we've had in nearly 7 years. We spent some time at the beach this morning and headed back home this afternoon, where our bags are unpacked and we're ready to face the real world again. And ready to go back if this is what vacations are like with almost 7 and 4-year-olds. :)
This was also the first time in 7 years I've actually
been able to RIDE go-carts! Luke and I beat them. ;)
Hunting crabs...

No comments: