Monday, March 14, 2011

Date Night, Lazy Weekend, Be Ready!

Friday night Emma had "date night" with MawMaw, Poppa Dale & Cheyenne. She was very excited, and I'm assuming she had a great time since she came home Saturday morning and laid on the couch for about an hour!
The rest of the weekend was spent being lazy and hanging out with my miracle babies (and the husband too:). In case I haven't mentioned it before...I am so in love with my little family! =)
On another note...we had a really good sermon at church on Sunday. I think a lot about my salvation, and I pray that my children accept Jesus as their Saviour at an early age. With all that is going on in the world it makes me wonder how long it will be before Jesus comes back (Matthew 24). As a Christian I know that this is just my temporary home...but there are so many people out there who don't know Him or haven't accepted Him. I pray hard for those people...because it would be a terrible thing to be left behind. Be ready!

No comments: