Sunday, April 3, 2011

Sunday, April 3rd

On Sunday, April 3, 2005 Justin and I went to check on cows, and right there in the middle of the cow pasture he got down on one knee and asked me to be his wife...after several minutes of huggin' and kissin' I said yes!

(Excuse the look...I obviously didn't
know that would be my engagement day:)

Fast Forward 6 Years

Today, Sunday, April 3, 2011, we
dedicated our second child to the Lord.

How Great is Our God?

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to
prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11

4 comments:

Brandi said...

Awww!!! So sweet!

The Matthews Family said...

I am so sorry we could not be there, but it looks like it went GREAT! Everyone looks so happy!!! We love you all!!!

Anonymous said...

What a great day! What a blessing to have such a wonderful son, daughter in law and two precious grandchildren. Thank you for sharing your joys with us. LOVE TO ALL.......MAW MAW WANDA

Leigh said...

That is so fun! Funny how time flies?!?! And I love your dress! It is so cute!!