Friday, August 19, 2011

Go Aggies!

We attended the Aggies' final jamboree last night. I'm sure we'll be attending a lot of Friday night ballgames this year, as this era is coming to an end. I'm excited about the new school, and I'm happy that my children will have the benefits that come with it...but it is a little sad to think that we can't "go home again" after this year. 

 Emma Lou and Sarah Sue...
LES won't know what hit them when these girls grace the doors...
and in case you're counting that will only be two short years from now. :(
In between cheers they critiqued the game, ha! The pic is a little blurry, but if you'll look closely there is a "scout" from CCHS above the girls. I hope they aren't counting on good notes from him to beat us in a few weeks, because most of what he saw was two little girls jumping up and down next to him screaming, "Go, Aggies, Go!" I guess this time next year we'll have to teach them how to cheer for the Volunteers...although it's going to be tough for these Auburn and Alabama girls. Here's to a great final season... =)
Tonight the coach/cheerleader went to work with
her daddy followed by a sleepover at MawMaw's...
The boy and I are at home catching up
on housework, GH, blogging, and sleep...

1 comment:

Brandi said...

What a precious pic of Luke's little face!!!!! Sleeping baby pics are one of my favs!!!