Friday, May 11, 2012

Friday (i)Phone Dump

My baby and her baby:)
Tuesday night E had a ballgame. As the season has progressed she has gotten much better at batting, and although it may take her a few swings she usually ends up with a pretty good hit and gets on base. She got up to bat twice...swung and missed SIX times...never hit the tee, the ball, nothing. When we got in the car to go home her daddy asked her what was up with her batting. Without hesitation she said, "I was tired and I didn't want to run, so I didn't hit the ball." Sneaky, sneaky girl we have!! :)
Ashley and I have been walking in the afternoons. Apparently
our Wednesday conversation put Luke Man right to sleep;)
Wednesday night after church my babies had a picnic
in the kitchen floor...I absolutely adore these two!!
On Friday these were delivered to May Day...
They are beautiful and I am so thankful for the precious
babes who "sent" them (and the fella who paid for them;)!
My baby girl also surprised me with this special rose...

No comments: