One sweet girl.
Last night I heard a cough coming from the girl's room around 10PM. Then I heard a cry, so I ran in there to find throw up everywhere. The joys of motherhood:). I think something just settled on her stomach wrong, because she never ran a fever or threw up again. But she did earn a night in my bed. When she got settled she asked me to bring "the orange blanket". I've had the blanket my whole life (and that is evident by the many large holes in it). When I was a little girl I would sleep with it every night...it was my "security blanket" of sorts. If we're being completely honest here I slept with the thing until I got married. It's tattered and torn, but it does my heart good to see it comforting my baby girl.
Tonight we went to a 31 party at Ashley's house where E got a little flowered notebook and pen from Mrs. Christy. She decided to sleep with them instead of her baby tonight.





No comments:
Post a Comment