Monday, June 25, 2012

VBS Weekend 2012

VBS started Thursday night, and Emma's class topped out at
23 kids (bless you Meaghan:)!! I am worn out from teaching
a class of my own, but it is so worth it to see the smile on my
girl's face and the words of Jesus coming out of her mouth!
Daddy came by to pick up Luke...I swear this man has no shame:)
Friday night...Kayla is one brave girl!
Anna found the trick to keeping Luke still...ice!
And when he did run off his little mamas were there to catch him:)
After VBS Megan and Logan braved having BOTH of these girls
over for the night (plus Clay). They had a blast, and I've heard all
about how they painted nails, rode the boat, and played Candyland.
Saturday was more of the same...
Anna had to wring the water out of his shirt from where
he kept pouring it on himself (and laughing, of course).
After VBS and a nap we headed to Jaxon's 3rd
birthday party, where Luke had to love on Blair:)
Sunday morning the kids led the song service...
If you don't watch any other video I post, you should
take the time to watch this one...my wild man in action:).
 Just chillin' after "the fall"...
Sunday night was Family Night...
Any week where kids are being drawn closer to the Lord
is a good week in my book, and this one was no different!!

No comments: