Several weeks ago, the Thursday before Easter to be exact, we went to the big city to run some errands. I had to run into Target, so Justin was kind enough to hang out with the kids. In an effort to keep them entertained he thought it would be fun to take him into PetSmart to look at all the furry things. While perusing the movie aisle at Target my phone rings, and I answer it to a crying Emma asking if she can please, please, please have a cat.
Umm...have you met your mother?
I. Hate. Cats.
Anyway, she told her daddy how unfair it was that she didn't have a cat, she didn't have a dog, she didn't even have a giraffe!
I know, I know...call DHR. How dare we deprive our children of a pet giraffe. ;)
A few days after the incident this showed up on our fridge...
Fast forward to today.
Her daddy...the animal lover...searched and searched for the perfect mutt. I introduce you to Sophie...
Getting back to it....(Life with Boys!)
12 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment