E & Mrs. Lolli
Before I start, let me say that E has spent the last month reciting
not only her part but everybody's parts (including Mrs. Lolli:).
At this point three of the girls from K2 were supposed to do their
rhyme but wouldn't go up to the microphone. E went and grabbed
each of them by the hand, led them to their spots, and then took
them back afterward. She is definitely a take charge kind of girl!
I wish I had taped the entire thing, but I wasn't prepared. I did get
several of the rhymes, including E's rhyme..."Little Miss Muffet".
"Little Boy Blue"
"Pat-a-Cake, Pat-a-Cake"
"Little Miss Muffet"
"K4 Chant"
"Amazing Grace" on the bells...possibly my
favorite part of tonight and the Christmas chapel!
Awards!
We have had the best year and are so thankful
that God saw it fit for Emma to be at FACS!
I must also say a BIG "thank you" to Uncle Brent, Aunt Jana,
and Blair for letting Luke hang out tonight. Not only did they
feed and take care of my boy, but he was bathed and ready for
bed when I got back. We are so thankful for friends like you!!






No comments:
Post a Comment