Sunday, May 5, 2013

Maz, Josh & Sunday Dinner

Maz went to the doctor Friday, and he decided to put her in the hospital to monitor her heart. We got up on Saturday and headed out (in monsoon-like rains) to visit her. E was weary of all the cords and didn't want to touch Maz. Luke...well he hopped right in the bed and snuggled up. 
We finally got home and got ready to go to Josh's wedding. I tried to get Justin to agree to let the kids stay with Nana since the weather was so terrible, but he insisted they would be fine. I just hope nobody was taping the wedding, because if they were they are sure to have an introduction of every groomsman courtesy of Luke:).
When Justin and I were dating Josh was in high school. He was our sidekick. We spent many nights at my parents' kitchen table  playing cards. After we got married not much changed...he visited us on a daily basis and ate a lot of meals on our couch (and I wouldn't have had it any other way). When we found out I was pregnant with E, he was the first to know. He's been like a kid brother to Justin his whole life and to me for the past 10 years. We love you, Josh, and wish you and DeAnna a life filled with happiness!
And the perk of being part of the family of the groom is
 leftover rehearsal dinner and grooms cake for Sunday dinner!

No comments: