Monday, June 24, 2013

"Look, Mom--no cavities!"

We went to Dr. Norby's today to have the kids' teeth cleaned. This was Luke's first trip to the dentist, and he did fabulous! He did want me to go back with him (they like for parents to stay in the waiting room if possible), but when he got in that chair he never moved a muscle. E has been probably five or six times, but this was the first time she went back all by herself. My babies are growing up!
After we left we had to run into the mall for a minute. When we
 got back to the car I told Luke that I needed to take him to the 
 potty when we got to Publix (our next stop). I got him out of the 
 stroller and proceeded to put it up when I felt a "mist". I looked up
  and he had his pants pulled down and was peeing in the parking 
 lot. The guys across from us were dying laughing. He's all boy...
When we got finished grocery shopping it had come a monsoon
  rain. I was pleasantly surprised when the employees were offering
  to sit with people's groceries (and kids:) while they pulled their
  vehicles up front. Underneath an umbrella, they loaded my kids
  and my groceries, and do you know that they have a no tipping
  policy? Now that, my friends, is customer service! I looked like
 a wet rat, but my kids were as dry as a bone thanks to Publix!

No comments: