Friday, June 21, 2013

Swimming Lessons

E has been taking swimming lessons this week, so Luke and I have been going to the park to walk (well, I walk...he strolls;). 

He was trying to tell me that he lost a tooth and the
 "berry" was coming to see him...he's a mess I tell ya!
I like to French braid E's hair when she swims so that it doesn't
 get all tangled up. Well...Faith's mom does fish tail braids so E has
  been wanting one. Thanks to YouTube, I think I've finally got it!
Of course, I left my phone in the car on today, when E swam all the
  way to the deep end, got out, jumped back in, went to the bottom,
  and swam back up ("with nothing but goggles" in her words:). I'm
  so proud of her, and I will definitely be getting some video soon!

No comments: