Well...
I was scheduled to fly out to CO on Thursday night, so wouldn't you know it that Luke would wake up at 12:15 Thursday morning throwing up?! Bless his heart. After changing two sets of sheets we moved to the couch where he stayed awake until 5:15AM watching Mickey Mouse! His head finally just fell over on the chair.
Once again, I went on into work to get things ready while MawMaw watched Luke. I came home and spent the day rocking him, packing my clothes, and feeling guilty about leaving him. Luckily, he slept off whatever it was and woke up Friday morning good as new (according to his daddy;). He sent me this on Friday after school.
Back to Thursday night...I flew to Colorado Springs to surprise Allie...my lifelong friend...for her birthday. The last time we saw each other was when she came to Alabama in 2004. I spent the weekend catching up with her, loving on her girls, and doing a little sightseeing. It is absolutely beautiful in Colorado!
This is the view from Garden of the Gods.
We were riding around and saw a bunch
of these deer right in this person's yard.
I woke up at 4:30 Sunday morning to get ready for my 6:30 flight home. I had a wonderful weekend, but I was definitely ready to see my babies! This was the sunrise as seen from my plane window.
Daddy picked me up from the airport, and we met Justin, Emma, and Luke in Douglasville for lunch and Christmas shopping. PawPaw DeWayne took them to Toys R Us and let them pick out some things. Luke decided on a Ninja Turtle (aka Engine Turtle) mask and sword, while E picked out a new baby doll and stroller.
Today we are spending a lazy day at home.
And starting our count down to Spring Break!
49 days...;)














No comments:
Post a Comment