They bring floods.
And a 2-hour delay. :)
Nobody did much sleeping at my house last night. The rain poured and the skies lit up and we hoped and prayed for a delay.
FINALLY, at 5:40 I got the text. Thankfully I had already decided it would be a curly hair kind of day, so I hadn't yet rolled out of bed.
At 8AM Elizabeth called and said her road was impassable, so we packed Luke a lunch and he headed to "big school".
Thankfully, Papa agreed to come rescue him (and me;) after his doctor's appointment at 10AM.
In all fairness, though, I must admit that Luke was REALLY good. He watched Franklin on my computer while I taught math, and then he got in line like a big boy and went with us to the lunchroom.
He actually pitched a small fit when it was time to go, because he wanted to stay at "big school".
Soon enough, little guy, soon enough.
Big School
Luke and Papa visited the dam, where three flood gates were open.
Hanging out with Papa is tough work:)
In other news...E got a haircut!
37 Days!!









No comments:
Post a Comment