We kicked off Spring Break last Friday night by eating supper and
visiting with Roger and Alexis. When we got home at 8:30, the
kids decided they needed to spend the night at MawMaw's, so
we all got to sleep in and early riser Luke got breakfast in bed.
I cleaned house Monday, and we pretty much spent the rest
of the week taking it easy. Ashley and I did take a "girls' day"
on Tuesday, while E went to a cow sale with her daddy and
Luke went to Liz's to play with his friends. A little recap...
We played school...
We fished...
We played putt-putt golf (which deserves a post of its own)...
We had a sleepover...
We celebrated MawMaw Ann's birthday (and got to see Ella Kate)...
We got to love on Natalie Rae...
Now the BIG countdown begins! And I feel the need to clarify the
fact that I LOVE MY JOB! I love my kiddos, and I love what I do.
I can't imagine a more rewarding job, aside from being a mama.
My countdown to summer (or any other holiday) has nothing to do
with my school babies or my job and everything to do with my
personal babies and my time with them. With that said...38 days!! :)

















No comments:
Post a Comment