Thursday, September 18, 2014

Happy 7th, Emma Catherine!

A little over 7 years ago when the nurse practitioner announced that it was without a doubt a girl, I never could have dreamed what was to come. The 8lb. 2oz. black haired baby girl that I gave birth to on a hot and humid afternoon in September has turned out to be my right arm. She's smart. She's pretty. She's funny. She's compassionate. She has a heart of gold, a strong head on her shoulders, and I honestly don't know what I'd do without her. She's my go-to girl and our home is full (and efficient;) in large part because of her. I love you to the moon and back Emma Catherine!

Last night as a 6 year old...
The Birthday Girl
At her request, we celebrated "7" at Partners with the family.
Papa ordered crab claws (her favorite) and I made a cookie
cake with a "number 7 candle" (again, her request). Happy
 Birthday, baby girl! I hope it was as special as you are!

No comments: