The last two years the kids have had one party, but this year E decided to have a sleepover in lieu of a party. Due to scheduling conflicts (namely of the football nature), the sleepover ended up falling on the same weekend as Luke's party.
Two parties in two weeks was a gravy train compared to two parties in two days!
Needless to say, it was a busy weekend. But fun. Lots and lots of fun. I love celebrating my babies!
Friday afternoon started like this...
Proceeded like this...
And ended like this...
(notice we added a girl...Sweet Sarah and her mommy came to eat with me so I wouldn't have to
be by myself and she decided she wanted to come spend the night...she's never stayed away from
home besides grandparents, so her mommy had her doubts...but she made it the entire night!)
Yesterday was party day for Luke. He wanted Ninja Turtles,
but considering our history with sword fights I played "bad
mom" and refused. His second choice was Mickey Mouse, and
since he's talked about "turning 4 and playing t-ball" for over a
year we decided to go with that. We had a bounce house in the
gym, and it was, honestly, the easiest party I've ever planned!
Happy Birthday to my most precious gifts!















No comments:
Post a Comment