- When we were at the new house this afternoon he told me, in his most serious voice, "Give me 6 more minutes (as he held up six fingers), I'm digging for treasure."
- My 3-year-old is smarter than your congressman (or woman;):
- Exhibit A: A few weeks ago we were at Walmart, where I had an overflowing buggy. In 3-year-old fashion, Luke was asking for everything we wheeled past. After telling him no several times he wanted to know why not.
- Me: "I don't have any money."
- Luke: "Well then how are you going to pay for all that stuff? You can't buy stuff if you don't have money."
- Exhibit B: This morning we were getting ready for school when Luke told me he couldn't wait to tell Sean and Austin that he had $22. I asked him where he got $22, and he told me he got it from his daddy.
- Me: "I wish daddy would give me $22."
- Luke: "Where would you put it?"
- Me: "I'd put it in my wallet."
- Luke: "You can't save money in your wallet. You spend money in your wallet. You save money in your pig-uh bank."
Getting back to it....(Life with Boys!)
12 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment