Sunday, March 6, 2011

Better, Birthdays, Naps & Big News

I am happy to report that Luke is doing so much better. He's still not 100%, but he is moving in the right direction. We go back for a re-check Tuesday afternoon, so please say a prayer that we get the all clear! :)

Our weekend was busy, as usual. Since Luke was making improvement Daddy and Nana were kind enough to send Ashley and me on our shopping excursion to Birmingham. We stopped back through Anniston for Cheyenne's birthday party. I cannot believe she is already six years old...it seems like just yesterday we were in the hallway at RMC listening for the sound of a baby crying and waiting impatiently to get our hands on that sweet baby girl!

The Birthday Girl!
Emma hung out with her "boyfriend" at the party.
Cheyenne's was the sixth party E has been to in five weeks!
We won't know what to do with ourselves for a while! :)
Cheyenne's cousin, Morgan, was the flower girl in my wedding.
My, how things have changed in a little over 5 years!


















Sunday afternoons are usually spent with the kids napping, Daddy working, and Mommy running around like a chicken with her head cut off trying to get things ready for the week to come. This afternoon I decided to lay down with Emma for a minute so she would get to sleep quicker...a minute turned into 3 hours! I could not believe it! Even Luke took a 3 hour nap...after which Justin said HE would purchase a Nap Nanny!

This is what a boy looks like after a LONG Sunday afternoon nap.
And finally...the big news! It's not my news, so I won't share it...but
let's just say thanks to Jana and April we will have a very exciting fall! =)
(Click on their names to see what all the excitement is about:)

3 comments:

Brandi said...

I heard about their great news and I am so glad that both of them are blogging now so we can keep up with the progress of things :) Keep encouraging them to post more! LOL!

April said...

The Foster Fam is so glad Luke is feeling better.

Jana said...

Happy Luke is feeling better!!!