Emma had a dentist appointment this morning. Her sweet daddy carried her (because for those who don't know, my well of sick leave has run dry). Dr. Norby said we should really praise her for taking such good care of her teeth...reckon he knows WE take care of her teeth? ;)
Afterwards they ran to Target to pick up a short list of things we needed. I would love to have been a fly on the wall. Needless to say E came home with several things Mommy NEVER would have given in to...such as brownies, candy, and a new ball. What can I say? She's got him wrapped around her finger! I did give him a bit of a hard time about it (jokingly of course), but I really do love that she's got him hooked! There is nothing like seeing the man you're in love with so completely wrapped up in your little girl!
Luke couldn't let E outshine him in the tooth department. His second tooth broke skin today! Now he has his two bottom teeth...
Getting back to it....(Life with Boys!)
12 years ago





1 comment:
They grow up so quick don't they??? They are just too cute!
Post a Comment