Well, for once God and I were on the same track. Don't misunderstand me, I always want what God wants for me...I want to live according to His will, but His will and what I think I want aren't always the same thing. Does that make any sense? Basically, what I'm trying to say is that since I don't seemingly know what God's will is for me sometimes I want other things...even though what I ultimately want is whatever He wants.
Okay...moving on.
I met
Here's where the story turns. Once we came home from the hospital and got settled into our new normal as a family of four I often wondered if I had taken things into my own hands and out of His will. I honestly cried for the first few
Fast forward to present time.
We still have the occasional meltdown, and there are still times when Emma wants my undivided attention...but things are SO MUCH better. I don't question my timing anymore. I realize that God's way isn't always the easy way, but it is always the perfect way. I am so thankful that He has loaned His children to me, and if it's in His will I hope to raise more of them...in His time...whatever that may be.
Things have definitely changed in the past 7 1/2 months.
E is such a big help (when she wants to be), and some days
I honestly don't know what I would do without her help!
Notice her mouth...I may or may not do the same thing when
I feed him...and there may or may not be pictures to prove it
that may or may not have found their way to the trash can. =)
All things new...
Luke Man sat in the 'floppy seat' for the first time during our weekly trip to the grocery store on Monday. I'm pretty sure he loved it! :)
Real sweet potatoes...as opposed to the baby food form.
With the right elevation he can hold his own bottle...so sweet!
Of course his big sis thinks it's absurd to expect a baby to
feed himself, so she rescued him from the heinous act. :)
Love my babies...










5 comments:
Her mouth is so funny! I ALWAYS did that when feeding both of mine! They pick up on EVERYTHING!
Looks like you have a GREAT little helper! The pic. of her feeding him is adorable.
Love the picture of E feeding him!
So precious!
I was REALLY confused when I started reading this post - I was wondering if you were trying to say/consider having another baby NOW. Esp after I told you last night it was not too late for you to get preg and we could have girls in the same class :) LOL! I do LOVE the pics of E and L!! E looks so grown up feeding him!
when i first starting reading I assumed the same as jana.. i thought yippee.. another baby to love..you are such a great mommy to those sweet babies and i feel you and justin will be blessed with another or two !
looks like Emma is a big helper ..i am so proud of her !
Post a Comment