Friday, May 20, 2011

Just for the record...

I AM NOT PREGNANT! ;)

Yesterday morning I got anh email from my sweet Mama telling me that as she was reading my previous post she was SURE I was going to announce that we were expecting another baby. I literally laughed out loud as I was reading her email. As I was writing the post I never even thought people would draw that conclusion before getting to the end...and still didn't think a whole lot about it after her email. However, several comments, texts, and phone calls later I realized that I may need to do a follow-up post just to be clear on that fact! :)

Yes, I want more babies.

No, we are not trying to get pregnant.

Yes, if God wants us to have another baby sooner rather than later we will be THRILLED and welcome him or her with mounds of joy! :)

No, we are not trying to get pregnant. (I felt like that should be stated again.)

What inspired me to write the previously mentioned "previous post"?

Monday night when we got home from dance I was in "run-around-like-a-chicken-with-my-head-cut-off-mode". A list about a mile long was running through my head. I felt like I was in quicksand, and I would never get it all accomplished. When Emma offered to feed Luke (see pics in previous post) it really made me think about the past 7 1/2 months...and how incredibly blessed I am...and how much things have changed.

So there you have it!

Sorry if I misled you! :)

If and when I am pregnant again it probably won't be such a lengthy post...and I'll definitely tell my mama in person. ;)

4 comments:

Leigh said...

I must say Ashley I was thinking the same thing mom was thinking! ::) LOL But I was going to wait to see what others thought! LOL :)

Elena said...

I am with Leigh...I thought the same thing while I was reading it, but assumed I was wrong by the end. I thought I was the only one thinking it though!

Brandi said...

I thought it, too!!!! (just in case you're keeping up with how many people thought it!!)

Allison Wesley said...

Well Brandi, I make 5! I thought you were too Ashley... :) Til I got to the end of your post, that is.