Sunday, July 10, 2011

28 {& pulling up}

Yesterday marked 28 years here on earth for me. Wow...28? It seems like I was 8 years old yesterday, riding my bike around the block (yes, I used to live on a "block":), wearing side ponytails and banana clips (does anybody remember those things?), and living a carefree life. I'm not upset about turning 28...I'm okay with getting older, although I do wish my babies wouldn't age quite so fast! I had a good day (ordinary, but good), including birthday supper at Fuji (yummy!). E went with us. She had been one time before, but it's been a while. She was a little apprehensive at first, but she was into the show before long! :)
Luke was hanging out in the pack 'n play while we were getting ready
for church tonight...this is what I found when I came back into the room.
He's been pulling up some, but not consistently...and he has never mastered the pack 'n play or baby bed. My sweet boy is growing too fast! He was pulling up on the shelves at church and on the steps at MawMaw's tonight. I'm in no hurry for him to start walking, but it makes me wonder how long it will be...

No comments: