The seat...not the girl;)
Let's face it...my little guy isn't so little anymore. No need to tell me...I've yet to meet a complete stranger in Walmart who hasn't clued me in on the fact that my Luke Man is a BIG GUY!- Exhibit A:
- Stranger 1: "I bet he hasn't eaten in about 15 minutes!"
- Exhibit B:
- Stranger 2: "Aww, how old is he?"
- Me: "9 months."
- Stranger 2: "You might want to put him on a diet."
I happen to love every.single.ounce. of him, rolls and all (and for the record he is perfectly proportioned and growing at a healthy rate)...and who wants a skinny, wimpy boy anyway? ;)
Back to the point...as you can imagine 7lbs. of car seat plus 22+lbs. of baby is a lot for this Mama to tote...in addition to the 40 pounder that demands to be toted on occasion...usually when she's on the verge of a tantrum, so naturally I oblige. Plus, the infant seat is only recommended for 5-22lbs.
So, I ordered E a new car seat which arrived today, and she is kindly passing hers down to her 'big-little brother'. :)






No comments:
Post a Comment