Sunday, July 17, 2011

Walkin' Shoes & Stringin' Beans

Yep...that's what we've been up to this weekend!

Yesterday we went on a little adventure to Oxford. Squeezing two kids in large carseats, three adults, and a double stroller into my Pathfinder and still having room to make a few purchases qualifies it as an adventure. =)
While we were in Dillards' shoe department (looking for E some shoes, because 347 pairs isn't enough:) the lady asked if she could measure Luke's foot. I obliged but wasn't really considering buying him any shoes since he has the cutest fat feet around. She was a smart gal though, because the minute she pulled those walking shoes out of the box and put them on his feet I was sold. They were PRECIOUS! He wore them to church this morning, and I must say he was the cutest thing to hit Barfield!
I tried to get a few of them together...
It's probably a good thing I didn't become a photographer. ;)

This afternoon I've been stringing beans
to be canned...and I've had a little help!
This week we'll be preparing for our journey to Texas. Papa has agreed
to fly with us so I'll have an extra set of hands. Say a prayer for him...
I'm not sure he realizes what he has signed himself up for! ;)

No comments: