Luke, you are ten months old!
Really, where does the time go? I can't believe
I'm already planning your first birthday bash!
Here's what you're up to these days...
- You weigh 22lbs. 9oz. (up 15lbs. 3oz. since birth and 13oz. since last month), and you are approximately 29.5 inches long (up 9.5 inches since birth and none since last month).
- You are wearing 9-12 month clothes and size 4 diapers.
- You are on a good summer schedule, going to bed between 7 and 7:30 each night (I'd love to push that back to 8ish, but you just won't have it).
- You have been sleeping until 7:30 or 8 and sometimes 8:30!
- You take a long nap and a short nap each day.
- Your appetite has gotten better in the last week or two, and you are taking 20-24oz. of milk again fairly consistently.
- You usually don't take more than 3 or 4oz. at a time. (Which is a far cry from the 8oz. you were gulping down just a few short months ago!)
- You still aren't interested in a cup, but I'm trying! Maybe Mrs. Elizabeth can work her magic when you go back to daycare.
- You have successfully completed your second airplane trip! :)
- You moved into the big car seat!
- You crawl everywhere, and you're into EVERYTHING! I can't turn my head for one second or you'll be into something.
- You've started pulling up (and walking around as long as you have something to hold onto) this month.
- You climb too...
- You got your first pair of walking shoes, and I could just eat you up in them. They are absolutely precious!
- You clap, wave, and give high fives like a pro!
- You've started acting shy when somebody you don't know is talking to us. You'll tuck your head into my chest and smile...melt.my.heart.!
- You have 6 pearly whites!
- You're still saying "dadadadada" all the time, with a little "gagagagaga" and "bababababa" mixed in.
- You are the best/sweetest baby I know, and you are such a blessing to me in so many ways. I love you sweet boy!























No comments:
Post a Comment