Twinkle Toes.
Yes...that's really the name.
Shoes..."the ugliest shoes I've ever seen" in the words of a certain daddy who will remain nameless.
Better known as "police shoes" now that
Friday night we headed to eat at Fuji with Uncle Brent and Aunt Jana (you know, the last hoorah before baby arrives:). Emma has outgrown all of her tennis shoes and other closed toed shoes so we were on a mission to find one good pair of Nikes (or something of the sort).
In the past, our shoe shopping experiences have gone something like this...we go into a store, I choose a pair
Not this trip...apparently, now that the girl is 4 she thinks SHE should do all of the above (except make the purchase, of course).
And wouldn't you know that all of her friends have Twinkle Toes...including, but not limited to, Sarah and Faith.
I'm sure you can see where this is headed.
The problem is Emma's feet aren't the size of a typical four-year-old.
However, I'm proud to announce that two days and six stores later the girl is the proud owner of Twinkle Toes...

*Note: We did come home with a pair of Nikes too...I'm not giving up all control just yet. ;)





No comments:
Post a Comment