More specifically, I love rainy Saturdays. Now, I wouldn't want it to rain every Saturday, but one about every six weeks would be nice.
Rainy Saturdays = Husband at home...Doing chores? Watching the babes while I do chores? Doesn't really matter...I love having him around...sometimes;)
This was one of those Saturdays, and I loved every single second of it!
We didn't do much, but here are some pics of lately...
Thursday night we went to see the
Aggies play...Can you spot the girl?
Yep, she's in her favorite spot...with the cheerleaders!
Friday night was horse sale night...
Luke's new favorite thing to do is feed himself with a fork...
Today we had a three hour delay due to weather.
Emma decided she could fix her own breakfast...
...and since you can't go to kindergarten unless you know
how to tie your own shoes, she's been practicing that too:)
Just because he's so stinkin' cute...














No comments:
Post a Comment