Justin took the kids to daycare Friday, so I left to this...
That afternoon we headed to Birmingham with the girl in search
of "the greatest show on earth" (her first circus:). She was so
mesmerized that she couldn't even turn her head for a pic...
...and she could barely eat her cotton candy.
We agreed that this was our favorite part...
Saturday we headed to Michael's birthday party...
Emma and her future brother-in-law:)
Today I picked up two giddy girls early from daycare...
just in time to watch the Aggies play a 1:30PM ballgame.
On another note, the girl has had a really good day. She took a late nap (which does wonders for her attitude), and she wanted to love and snuggle this evening (as opposed to growl and argue:/). One of the blogs I read had a link to this post...and if you're raising a "strong-willed fountain dancer" you should read it. I have definitely decided that God gave me Emma to teach me patience. I do want her to be a good and sweet girl, but more than that I want her to be a girl who has a passion for Christ and does great things for the glory of His kingdom. I think I'll readjust the wording in my prayers tonight. :)












No comments:
Post a Comment