While Nana put Luke to bed last night, Emma finished her first 100-
piece puzzle!! She's been working on it a little bit each night this week. :)
Luke loved having free rein over ALL the toys today!!
His favorite was my phone:)
This afternoon Nana and I traded, and Emma and I went to see Beauty and the Beast in 3D...her first movie! I've been wanting to take her for a long time, but something always comes up...plus, until recently (the last 6 months or so), she hasn't been all that interested in watching moving for long spans of time. We had so much fun...the best part of my day was when, during the movie, she leaned over to me and said, "Mama, I'm so glad we came to see this movie together." Have I told you how much I love that free-spirited, strong-willed princess? As much as she makes me want to pull my hair out sometimes, other times she does just the opposite and totally melts my heart. That comment alone was worth the $26.75 I spent!! It would totally embarras Justin to know I was sharing this tidbit (because he gawked when I told him), but I briefly turned into my mother today, picking up some snacks and drinks at Target before the movie and stowing them away in my purse. We did spring for movie popcorn (my mama would have popped the microwave kind before the movie and put it in Ziploc baggies:). 













3 comments:
Me and the kids ALWAYS go get drinks and snacks at the dollar general before a movie. I also pop popcorn before we leave and ziploc it up!!! It costs a small fortune to see a movie and get snacks!!!!!
Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your kiddos are precious!! I will continue reading...it seems like we may have a lot in common. God bless!
Thanks for visiting my blog! My Avery is 2.5, and I'd love to try a movie soon. Not so ready for those movie prices, though! Your children are precious!
Post a Comment