Tuesday, February 21, 2012

One of those days...

Yesterday was just one of those days. While it started off pretty good (no school AND we slept in until 8:30:), it just didn't quite stay that way. Actually it wasn't all that bad until Emma woke up from a 4 hour nap (yes, you read that right). One would think that four hours of rest would be engergizing. Sadly enough, the only thing it energized was her whine...sigh:/.

So...she laid in the floor screaming whining while I attempted to cook supper (which was a fail all in itself...I tried a new Pinterest recipe for cheese sticks...let's just say you're better off to buy the frozen ones...or better yet eat them out:).

She did settle for a second, which had me a bit worried. I turned around to notice that she was feeding Luke some applesauce...no big deal, right?

Wrong...

The next thing I know, she is playing baby dolls in the living room, while Luke paints my kitchen with the aforementioned applesauce.

No lie.

It. was. everywhere.

At 6:30PM, the kids still hadn't had baths or supper (Luke is usually in bed by 6:30 and Emma is soon to follow). The kitchen was a disaster area. I was in tears.

Justin came in, and luckily, was in a helping mood. I finally sat down around 9PM, after wiping the walls and mopping the floor, and uploaded these pictures from the last few days to my computer.

Although I wasn't feeling that way in the moment, I wouldn't trade these days for anything in the world. Too soon I will look back and wish I had little people laying in my floor whining and painting my walls and floor with applesauce.

And yes, I still want more babies;).

We got new iPhones for V-Day, so I've been experimenting:)
Emma fell asleep on the way home from watching all my kiddos play Upwards...
These are the moments that make me think I could have 10 more:)
And just so y'all know...I'm already working on mother-in-law of the century;)

No comments: