Saturday, February 11, 2012

Side {and The One Where She Took the Suitcase to Walmart}

Side.

This is Luke's current favorite word...meaning outside.

And if you don't go...immediately...it gets ugly:)

Luckily we've had a mild winter (if you'd even call it winter at all)...until today, that is, when he was heartbroken (and pretty ticked off) at the fact that Mommy would not let him go "side".

This week we were able to play "side" several days...
E loves to play t-ball...and run the bases
(aka the big tree beside the house).
Love this pic:)
And, of course, more pink for the boy...we are on the lookout for a red and
yellow Cozy Coupe...he shouldn't have to endure pink on EVERYTHING;)

Last night we had to go to the funeral home in Alex City. We planned to make a trip to "the Walmart store" while we were there;). I told E she could take her pajamas so she would be ready for bed when we got home. We were in a hurry and she was "lingering", so I yelled into her room for her to hurry up. I heard the closet door shut as she said "I'm coming Mama," and then I heard the sound of something rolling. Here she came down the hallway with her suitcase. Immediately I began to laugh...because really, what are you to do when your four year old comes down the hall with a suitcase in preparation for a trip to "the Walmart store?" The girl is a mess, I tell ya!! :)
Just because he's so cute laying in Sissy's
bed while we dry her hair every night...

No comments: