Sunday, February 26, 2012

The Walmart Store

Have I mentioned my love/hate relationship with Walmart? I love the things inside the store, but I hate going. I love browsing through all the gadgets and new foods and cheap kids' clothes, but I hate how putting "just a few things" in the buggy turns into at least $100...and that's a good day.

So, I usually avoid going at all costs. But there are some things that can't be purchased in good ole CC. I keep a running "Walmart list" and I usually go once every two or three weeks...sometimes I make it a month:).

Another thing I hate...wasting a Saturday at Walmart. So Friday afternoon I picked the kids up and we headed that way in attempt to beat the "Friday night finest" (those of you who have been to WM on a Friday night know exactly what I'm talking about...those who haven't...well...don't:). I'm happy to report that the trip was a success...

In other weekend happenings...

We went to Cheyenne's birthday party Saturday, and Emma insisted
on wrapping the present and making the card...I thought she did a
pretty good job with very little assistance, I might add:)!
This is the only picture I have from the party...which actually came from Christy's FB page:). Jaxon is interested in the older women...run, Jaxon, while you still can!! ;)
Other pics from this week taken on my new handy, dandy iPhone.
Can anybody enlighten me on why the pics are fuzzy when you turn
the lens to take a pic of yourself (and your kids:)?
This pic is from this morning...Emma used to climb in this same spot and "hide"...Luke gets in there to mess with the plugs. Also, take special notice of the busted lip...he fell at Cheyenne's party yesterday.  What am I going to do with this little mess!? :)
Let the countdown begin...4 weeks until Spring Break!! :)

No comments: