Luke, you are seventeen months old!
(Sort of...I couldn't decide if I should do this post on 02.29 or 03.01. Last year I went with 02.28...
this year I'm going with 03.01 because, honestly, I just plain forgot to take pics yesterday!)
(Sort of...I couldn't decide if I should do this post on 02.29 or 03.01. Last year I went with 02.28...
this year I'm going with 03.01 because, honestly, I just plain forgot to take pics yesterday!)
- You weigh 27lbs. 6oz. and are 33.2 inches long!
- You are wearing some 12 and mostly 18 month clothes and size 5 diapers...although I'm planning to move you up to size 6 when this box runs out (the biggest size E ever wore...potty training in our future? I hope so:).
- You are a great sleeper and an okay napper.
- You are still a good eater, but you're becoming a little more finicky. You have started refusing foods...mostly because you can't feed them to yourself. I'd say your favorite foods (ones you never refuse) are grapes and yogurt.
- You are still into everything...even more so. I can't turn my head for a second.
- You love to get Emma's stool and try to get things off the counter...nothing scares you...absolutely nothing!
- You are so smart, and you can do small tasks when instructed...such as taking something to the trash can or laundry basket, putting away toys, etc.
- Your vocabulary is growing so much I can't possibly remember every new thing you say. Your favorite word is "side" (meaning outside...which is your favorite place to be).
- You still have 14 teeth.
- Luke Joseph...you are a MESS! Your personality is really starting to shine, and I love watching you grow and change. I love you to the moon and back. Happy 17 months!





No comments:
Post a Comment