Friday, March 23, 2012

Helllllooooooooooooo...

Spring Break!

The day I've been pining for has finally arrived. Here's to hoping the next week creeps by!

A few tidbits to get you through until next time...

Last night this bear "flew" up to the ceiling...
This afternoon "the daycare moms" threw a little shower for Mrs.
Brittney, who is expecting Baby Hayden in a few weeks.
Tonight MawMaw fried up this little jewel for supper...
On another note, as I type "The Old Gym" is being demolished. I've said before (and I'll say again) that I am thrilled at the opportunities CHSCC will provide for my children, but it does sadden me to think that this piece of history will only be a memory this time next week...a memory that Emma will possibly recollect, but Luke definitely will not.
The students were able to write on the walls before demolition...
Here's to You O' Lineville High...

No comments: