I don't know if I've mentioned this before, but Luke is a Mama's boy...and I do mean that in every sense of the words. It is truly something to be witnessed...he will tuck his head in my shoulder, tell his daddy "no", and push him away if Justin tries to get near him.
Except lately they have something in common..."side". So for the last few weeks Justin has been making an extra effort to take Luke places...check on cows, ride in the truck, etc.
I know the day will come when I'm only good for meals and clean clothes, so for now I'm trying to enjoy every single second of him being a Mama's boy...but it sure is nice to be able to have some girl time every once in a while while the guys to their thing! :)
Getting back to it....(Life with Boys!)
12 years ago









No comments:
Post a Comment