Sunday, March 4, 2012

Sick

We had a pretty good streak going. Luke hasn't been sick since early last fall, but a few weeks ago his coughing resumed. It wasn't all day long or anything, so I started the Vick's again and started giving him some breathing treatments. Yesterday Ashley and I went to Cottontails and met Justin and the kids back in Anniston at Hudson's party. When they got there Justin said Luke had coughed all the way there:(. Since our doctor's office was nearby and they work until 6PM on Saturdays I decided to run him over there. Basically he has a chronic/seasonal bronchitis. We dealt with the same thing last year, so the doctor resumed his breathing treatments twice a day until we see Dr. Ray again in about a month. We stayed home from church today and the poor guy has hacked and coughed all day long...but it hasn't slowed him down any! :)

Big Sis has been taking excellent care of this guy...

His Daddy's boots aren't the only thing he's been
into today...he definitely makes me earn my pay;)
Just because I love them so...
3 weeks until Spring Break:)

No comments: