Friday night we met Ashley and Sarah for supper and then headed to the barn. Emma and Sarah were so excited about riding the horse that we had to pry them off when it was time to head to the t-ball field. Luke kept saying "horsey". He'll get his turn soon enough, but for now he has to settle for peering in the gate and getting mud (among other things) on his boots. :)
E fell asleep on the way to meet A & S:)
When we left the sale we headed to t-ball practice, where I didn't get to watch a thing. I did, however, get enough exercise chasing this guy to last me at least a week or two.
Saturday the kids hung out with Daddy so I could get some housework done (you've heard the quote, "Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing is like shoveling the sidewalk before it stops snowing"...at least if they are out of the house I can get some cleanliness for a minute or two:). Anyway, when they got home Luke was exhausted, but would not go to sleep in his bed...
These two also built this on Saturday...I seriously considered not posting this pic because of how awful the table looks, but that's life these days:).
Saturday night after t-ball practice we met Brent, Jana, Blair, Jen, and Steven for supper, and we ran into "The Bobby Lock", who worked with Emma on her "game face".
This morning we had a little photo shoot since the kids were wearing the special outfits we recently received...
Tonight we participated in "American Idol with a Twist" at church. We were "The Cashes"...
Here are the judges and some of the other contestants...
5 days until Spring Break:)





















No comments:
Post a Comment